Is there anything better than to end your day with a delicious dinner served in beautiful cutleries? It is quite difficult to challenge that fulfillment, right? We too felt the same about our likings of seeing our food being served on beautiful bowls, plates, and dishes and thought “Shall we find what are some of the best Dinnerware brands in India”. We love food in general, but food decorated on exquisite dining sets is on a whole other level.
So what do you like eating? Butter chicken with naan? Biryani? Fried rice with chicken curry? There are many exotic dishes that will make you drool when put on matching plates. But there are many other things to consider while choosing a dinnerware set. The primary qualities of any dinnerware set are that it should be washable (dishwasher-safe) and microwaveable. Many brands offer to replace your broken cutleries within a year of purchase. Stackability is also considered a major criterion to take into account when buying any set of dinnerware or even tableware. We have selected and shortlisted some of the brands that are popular among customers. Well maybe we don’t know much about your eating preferences but we understand what kind of cutleries you might like to eat on. So, do you want to have a look at our suggestions? Below we have listed some of the best cutlery and dinnerware brands that we felt you might love.
10 Best Dinnerware Brands For Any Occasions
1. Larah by Borosil
Rated as the best, for its quality and designs, Larah by Borosil, is a one-stop go for cutlery enthusiasts. With a variety of designs in different price ranges, Larah has it all you need. You will find designs of different kinds, patterns, colors, sizes, and a lot more that can only be explored. Now let’s look at what are some of the best features that Borosil is known for.
- One-year free replacement: Borosil products are made with special toughened materials, that is called Opal glass, which makes Larah products virtually unbreakable. Yet if any part of the set breaks within a year of purchase, Larah by Borosil, promises to replace it with a new one. Isn’t that so assuring?
- Scratch-resistant: The Opal glass of which Borosil products are made is truly scratch-resistant, which not only ensures that your tableware always looks new, but that there are never any scratches where any harmful bacteria might accumulate on.
- Chip-resistant: Once again it is the Opal glass, the material that does not chip easily and also makes Larah by Borosil a perfect option for everyday use.
- Space-saving stackable design: We all know how important space is, and it is an undeniable fact that however big your kitchen might seem, it is bound to run out of space. Larah knows and acknowledges your need for space in your kitchen and thus their sets are stackable which saves your kitchen space. So, no more clutter in your kitchen drawers and shelves.
- As light as can be: And here we go again, describing how important and efficient Opal Glass is. Due to being made of Opal Glass, Larah products are not heavy like porcelain or stoneware which makes it a perfect option for everyday use.
- Stain-proof, fade-proof: Indian khana? Chinese khana? Kuch jyada hi garam khana? No problem! The original whiteness of the sets will never fade or lose their glamor, however oily or spicy your food is. A truly Indian dinnerware.
- 100% bone ash-free for truly vegetarian dining: For those who love animals, you’ll love Larah too. Larah respects your choice of being a vegetarian and pushes you to follow what you believe in, so their products are not made of bone-ash, unlike any chinaware. They are made up of Opal Glass, which is a 100% vegetarian option.
- Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe: Larah products are 100% microwave safe, which makes it an easy reheating option. It is also easily washable, making it a convenient everyday option.
- As safe and hygienic as can be: Larah products are made of Opal Glass, which is food grade, and does not expose your food to chemicals, toxins, or unhealthy odor into your food, making it the healthiest and safest option for your family.
Visit to know more – https://www.myborosil.com/dining/tableware/dinnersets.html
a name that is known as one of the most trusted brands, is quite common in any Indian household. Cello is one of the leading processors of household consumer products ranging from Insulated-ware, Vacuum-ware, Melamine-ware, Household Cleaning Products, Air Coolers, Kitchen Appliances, and Household and also Garden Furniture, and now with its entry into Opal-ware, Cello is ready to make it big in the household product industry.
With an installed processing capacity of 45,000 tons per year, Cello has been serving its customers for more than thirty years. With a wide collection of designs and patterns in their tableware, Cello has made it into Indian households more than anything else. Let’s dive into the various collections Cello has to offer:
Royal collection: With a great design that is a mix of tradition and fashion, Larah has a texture that makes it one of the highest-selling opal ware brands in India, and a masterpiece among its competitors and customers. A great choice for an eloquent dining experience.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=royale-collection
Imperial collection: Larah’s designer-tailored opal dinnerware, has a range that gracefully outlines the undulated forms with its unique designs that have quite pleasant and rich colors.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=imperial-collection
Zarah collection: Larah’s Zarah collection represents for the first time an opal ware that adds color to its life and has a dual range of colors that increases its liveliness.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=zarah-collection
Zarah Platini collection: An intricate off-beat design makes it a flamboyant addition to your dining collection. Highly decorated with minute detailing on every brushstroke makes every meal an occasion.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=zarah-platini-collection
Divine collection: Larah’s Divine Collection is a luxurious brand line of dinnerware that blends pretty well captivating Indian craftsmanship with superior German technology. Divine brings quality and prestige to your dinnerware and tableware.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=divine-collection
Ariana Luxury Dinnerware collection: Taking inspiration from around the world, Ariana from Larah by Borosil makes an effort in transforming every dining experience with a wide range of off-beat, ash-free cutleries to embellish your dinnerware with quality and prestige.
- Visit to know more – https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=ariana-collection
Dazzle collection: This collection by Dazzle is a well-known name among potential opalware buyers. With a contemporary-looking Blue Swirl, Dazzle from Larah by Borosil is a sight to stare at repeatedly for its stroke of elegance.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=dazzle-collection
Florenza collection: This unique yet simple collection of tableware has so little work of art and is yet so beautiful. The Florenza collection from Larah by Borosil is for everyone who thinks of themselves as minimalist. With flower prints on the outline, this collection has a charm of its own.
- Visit to know more: https://celloworld.com/tableware/collection-royale.php?collection=florenza-collection
3. Amazon Basics
We all know Amazon, and if you don’t know about Amazon Basics then let me tell you that it is a sub-brand of Amazon, which manufactures textile products, wearables, shoes, earphones, watches, and many more.
Since Amazon is doing amazing in satisfying customers with the quality and material of their products, they are out trying their hands on cutleries as well. Most of its products are rated over 4 out of 5 by customers and even we experienced satisfactory service from many of its products.
To know what Amazon Basics has to offer let us check what a basic variant of its dinnerware has to offer; Amazon 6 piece Dinner Plate set (https://www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-6-Piece-Dinner-Plate-Set/dp/B0157FD9MS/) comes at a price of INR 850 (deal price), with an M.R.P. of INR 2000.
- BPA-free, AB-grade porcelain, lightweight yet durable.
- Elegant white finish that goes with any existing kitchen décor.
- Microwave safe, oven safe, and freezer safe as well as dishwasher-safe
- Plates can resist a maximum temperature of 572 degrees and a minimum of 5 degrees (Fahrenheit)
- Color: White, Material: Porcelain
- Package Content: 6-Piece Dinner Plate (26.67cm)
- Warranty: One-year warranty.
4. La Opala
La Opala is a known name in the industry of cutleries, a name that is widely trusted to be of quality that is assured to last and satisfy. Funnily enough, every Indian wedding reception has a well-known bond with La Opala dinnerware. Selected by most Indians as a perfect wedding gift, because of its quality, design, and longevity. With a design and pattern range that almost surpasses any other cutlery giant in India, La Opala reigns supreme in the industry of dinnerware. To understand what it has to offer as compared to its competitors, let’s look at an example that is rated by customers as a favorite.
La Opala Aqua Spray Novo Collection Opalware Dinner Set, 35 Pieces, White, 35 Cup (https://www.amazon.in/LaOpala-Spray-Opalware-Dinner-Pieces/dp/B07TQDGHX5/ ), it comes for INR 2,199, with an M.R.P. of INR 3,095.
- Made in India using super-advanced European technology: Super White & Super Light
- Toughened Extra Strong: Advanced technology used during the tempering process, ensures greater resistance to impact and thermal shock, making the tableware long-lasting.
- Break-resistant & Scratch-resistant: Toughened by tempering, these products are three times more resistant to thermal shocks, breakages & chipping than average dinnerware. All these wares have a perfectly smooth, non-porous surface, and are resistant to scratches.
- Microwave Safe & Dishwasher Safe: Since these products are tempered, they are resistant to thermal & mechanical shocks, hence safe to use in the Microwave & Dishwasher
- Bone Ash Free: 100% Vegetarian – The chemical components used in the manufacturing process does not contain any Bone Ash, thus making all the wares 100% vegetarian. It’s also food safe & hygienic.
Neelam started its journey in 1972 in Mumbai. Within a short span of three years, Neelam started its presence across India and became the most recognized kitchenware brand. It started with manufacturing aluminum kitchenware products and later switched to Stainless Steel in the year 1980. Also, it was the need of the hour to make Stainless Steel kitchenware products looking at the hazardous impact of aluminum utensils for cooking. It was a smart decision and the beginning of a new era. To know more about what Neelam has to offer in its dinnerware and tableware collections, here is a basic set as an example.
Neelam Stainless Steel 24 Gauge Premium Dinner Set, 50 pcs, Silver (https://www.amazon.in/Neelam-Stainless-Premium-Dinner-Silver/dp/B07TKYB3B2/ ), this comes at INR 1,775, with an M.R.P. of INR 2,599.
- These dinner plates are widely accepted in Indian homes, they are a little deep, and can also be used as a substitute for thalis.
- All items create a very good synergy in shape and size.
- Set contains items for dining, storing, cooking, and serving.
- This is a fusion-finished dinner set.
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel.
- Package Contents: 6-Piece full Plates, 6-Piece Quarter Plates, 6-Piece Dessert Bowl, 6-Piece Curry Bowls (5.5cm), 6-Piece Curry Bowls (5cm), 6-Piece Glasses, 6-Piece Forks, 6-Piece Spoons, 2-Piece Serving Spoons.
6. Noritake Japan
Noritake has been bringing beauty and quality to dining tables all around the world since 1904. With superior craftsmanship and artistry, visible attention to detail, and an uncompromising commitment to quality, Noritake has made its presence an international trademark during the past decades. As of today, Noritake is an acknowledged leader in tableware manufacturing and marketing with subsidiaries, factories, and affiliates all around the world. The brand has customers in over 100 countries and is used in hotels, restaurants, and airlines, in different parts of the world. You can be a part of this by joining the Noritake tradition; distinctive designs, innovative technology, and superior product quality. To know more about the quality and other details of Noritake’s products let’s jump into a product favored by customers on Amazon.
Noritake Japan – Porcelain Dinner Set of 37 pcs, Service for 8 – Luxury Dining and Kitchen Set – Hearth Ville De Platine Golden Dinnerware Set ( https://www.amazon.in/Noritake-Porcelain-Dinner-Serving-Dish/dp/B08KY5YTRH/), this comes at a price of INR 32,999, with an M.R.P. of INR 32,999.
- Elegant Design: Dinner sets, that are made using 24K gold on highly translucent, pure white porcelain. It has high glazing quality which ensures lifelong shine, smoothness, and resistance to cutlery marks.
- High-quality Materials: This tableware is lead-free, cadmium-free, food-grade, and has a very high chip and breakage resistance.
- Convenient and Easy Care: This tableware is dishwasher safe, fridge safe, freezer safe, and convection oven safe and does not require any extensive care. Just avoid severe & sudden temperature changes.
- An Ideal Gift: The world-famous design and quality of Noritake, Japan, is ideal for entertaining guests, or a present on occasions such as weddings, or passing it down the generation as an heirloom.
- Package Contents: This set contains 8 dinner plates (26.8 cm), 8 half plates (17.8 cm), 8 katoris (10.7 cm – 220 ml), 8 soup bowls (12.2 cm – 320 ml), 2 serving bowls (22.2 cm – 1600 ml), 2 small serving bowls (17.5 cm – 600 ml), and 1 oval platter (35 cm).
Corelle Brands is home to some of the most iconic, category-leading brands, which includes Corelle®, Pyrex®, Corningware®, Snapware®, and Chicago Cutlery®. Corelle is passionate about delivering products that enhance the joy we find in cooking and sharing food with our family and friends and are dedicated to bringing even better products and experiences to foodies everywhere. Corelle is particularly known for its creative designs and patterns and that is what differentiates Corelle products from its competitors in the field of tableware and dinnerware. To know more about what Corelle offers in its products, let’s look at one of its highly valued products on Amazon.
Corelle Livingware 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Country Cottage, Service for 4 (https://www.amazon.in/Corelle-Livingware-16-Piece-Dinnerware-Country/dp/B0000CBJJL/ ), this has a price of INR 17,054, with an M.R.P. of INR 25,999.
- It is manufactured in the USA
- Material is glass
- Stain Resistant, 3 Layered Glass, Freezer Safe, Chip Resistant, Vitrelle glass is used to make it lightweight, stackable, and break-resistant.
- Dishwasher safe, refrigerator safe, microwave safe, and preheated oven safe.
- Patterns will not wash away or wear off or scratch off.
- Made exclusively in the USA, Chip Resistant, Light & Thin.
Kneaders is a rising brand selling its products on Amazon. While they mostly deal with stainless steel products, they do not compromise on quality. Since most of their products are for toddlers and kids, they put much more effort into putting together attractive animations and designs that are particularly considered for children. To understand the quality of products that Kneaders provide, let’s look at a product that has a comparatively higher rating on Amazon.
Kneaders Laser Print Stainless Steel Square Lunch & Dinner Set for Kids – 1 Plate, 1 Curry Bowl, 1 Dessert Plate, 1 Glass, 1 Spoon & 1 Fork – 8″ Plate (for Girls)
- Fancy and attractive Lunch & Dinner set for Kids
- Food-safe and has a non-corrosive surface, which will not wear off, making it safe to use
- Does not retain or impart color, odor, stains, and flavors
- Package Contents: – 1 Dinner Plate, 1 Bowl, 1 Dessert Plate, 1 Glass, 1 Spoon & 1 Fork; Quantity: 6 Pieces; Total Weight: 560 grams
- Easy to clean and keep; food doesn’t stick to the surface and is dishwasher safe.
Improve your dining experience with a touch of sophistication using beautifully crafted handmade dinner sets. ExclusiveLane brings an eloquent collection of handpicked ceramic dinner sets online. The exquisitely designed ceramic plates and platters from ExclusiveLane are every dining tables’ must-have. Browse the handpicked collection of elegantly crafted handmade plates and platters. ExclusiveLane is the world’s crafts and design store started in 2012 with a vision to promote crafts globally and help small artisans based in different parts of India earn a living out of it. The company currently works with 100 plus artisans and craftsmen across India and helps them in developing the end product, right from the ideation phase. Each product is uniquely handmade and hand-painted with miniature details by skilled craftsmen. Currently, we have merchandise across 22 different art forms like Warli, Madhubani, Dhokra, Wooden Carving, Wooden Engraving, Pyrography, Channaptana, Gond painting, Sanjhi, Mithila hand-painting & Studio Pottery, etc., and have products across multiple categories like Home & Decor, Lighting, Kitchen & Dining, Furniture & Furnishing, made in different materials like terracotta, Teak & Sheesham wood, Ceramic, Brass, Canvas, etc. To understand the quality and designs of the products let’s look at some of the handmade products that ExclusiveLane has to offer.
ExclusiveLane ‘Mughal Bageecha’ Hand Painted Small Ceramic Plates Ceramic Quarter Plates Side Plates (Set of 6, Microwave Safe & Dishwasher Safe) – Ceramic Plate Snacks Plates Pasta Plates Dinnerware ( https://www.amazon.in/ExclusiveLane-Bagheecha-Handpainted-Microwave-Dishwasher/dp/B091J5DLQZ/), this comes at a price of INR 2,399, with an M.R.P. of INR 3,660.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- The ceramic quarter plates are microwave safe & dishwasher safe & also 100% lead-free.
- Ideal for serving chapatis, pieces of bread, or appetizers. Can also be used for serving salads, fruits, or desserts.
- The set comes with 6 quarter plates & the dimension of each quarter plate is (L * W * H) = (7.2 * 7.2 * 0.9) Inch
10. Classic Essentials
Classic Essentials is the biggest raw material supplier in the country and consequently, they are a step ahead in terms of technological know-how, quality, price, and delivery. The dive into their latest technological abilities and incorporation of advanced technology in the making of their goods perhaps makes them the leading stainless steel manufacturer. Classical Essentials’ vision of “Creating Happy Kitchens”, extends to making them better for many years to come. To understand the quality of the products that Classic Essentials provide let’s look at one of their most-rated products.
Classic Essentials Stainless Steel Peacock Dinner Set, 61-Pieces, Silver Heavy Gauge with Permanent Laser Design (61 Peacock) ( https://www.amazon.in/Classic-Essentials-Stainless-61-Pieces-Permanent/dp/B0946TFQMS/ ), this is priced at INR 3,149, with an M.R.P. of INR 6,500.
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel; Laser design- comes with an attractive maple design; Convenience Features: Stain Resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe; Other Features: Permanent laser designs
- Package Contents: 6-Piece full Plates, 6-Piece Quarter Plates, 6-Piece Halwa Plates, 6-Piece Veg Bowls, 6-Piece Chutney Bowls, 6-Piece Glasses, 6-Piece Forks, 6-Piece Spoons, 6-Piece Dessert Spoons, 3-Piece Handis, 3-Piece Serving Spoons, and 1-Piece Rice Tray
- Diameter: Full Plate- 28.5 cm inch, Half Plat- 19 cm inch, Veg Bowl- 10 cm inch, Halwa Plate- 12 cm inch, Glass-9 cm inch, Rice plate- 35 cm inch, Serving spoon- 22 cm inch, Handi 1- 20 cm, Handi 2- 18cm, Handi 3- 16 cm inch, Chatni bowl- 6 cm inch, Cutlery -16 cm inch
- Material and grade: Made from quality and durable 202 SS steel grade
- Weight of all Items: Full Plate (Weight: 280g), Quarter Plate (Weight:140g), Halwa Plates (Weight: 55g), Veg Bowls (Weight: 55g), Chutney Bowls (Weight: 17g), Glasses (Weight: 100g), Forks (Weight: 22g), Spoons (Weight: 48g), Dessert Spoons (Weight: 55g), Handis (Weight: 143g), Serving Spoons (Weight: 80g) and Rice Tray (Weight: 300g).
People are also reading: