A food processor is a kitchen appliance that can be used to blend, shred, chop, mince, dice, and puree a range of culinary items. It functions as an additional pair of hands in the kitchen that runs on electricity to perform any of the aforementioned tasks significantly faster. Any of these jobs can typically be completed by the food processor quickly, making it necessary kitchen equipment. This little food processor can complete all of these tasks in under a minute, saving you the trouble of using several choppers, knives, and other bulky tools. The latest food processors come in a portable size that you can carry anywhere for personal use. They are suitable for blending soft fruits to make smoothies and milkshakes without ice.
Things to Look for in a Food Processor Before Buying
- BRAND– The top brands in the food processor category are Cuisinart and KitchenAid, and their products consistently rank highest in test-kitchen and consumer ratings.
- FEED CHUTE– A feed chute is a small tube hole at the top that makes it simple to add more ingredients that come with a “pusher” that slides into this tube and serves as a cap.
- PULSE BUTTON– Make sure the device you select has a “pulse” button to provide brief power spurts.
- TOUCH BUTTON– You can go for a smooth touchpad surface because they are easier to clean than raised buttons.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES– Before you spend the extra money on a machine with all the extra accessories consider whether you’d actually use them.
- BOWL SIZE– The size of the bowl which should be best for you depends on the number of people you typically cook for and the recipes you’ll prepare with it.
- POWERFUL MOTOR– Make sure the machine you choose is powerful enough to handle the tough jobs: kneading stiff doughs, chopping raw carrots, or shredding a hard cheese.
- BUDGET– While brands may offer you everything at a high price, the final decision comes down to your personal preference, as well as your budget.
Table of Content
|Sr. No.||Model||Price||Buy here|
|1||Oster 10-Cup Food Processor||$57.18||Amazon.com|
|2||Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor||$194.99||Amazon.com|
|3||Breville Sous Chef 12-Cup Food Processor||$284.99||Amazon.com|
|4||KitchenAid 3.5-Cup Food Processor||$59.99||Amazon.com|
|5||Black + Decker HC300B FreshPrep 3-Cup Electric Food processor||$19.95||Amazon.com|
|6||Proctor Silex 1.5 Cup Mini Food and Vegetable Processor||$19.99||Amazon.com|
|7||Hamilton 10 Cups Beach Food Processor||$62.99||Amazon.com|
|8||Ninja BN601 Professional 9-Cup Food Processor||$89.99||Amazon.com|
|9||EZBASICS 2-Cup Small Food Processor||$29.99||Amazon.com|
|10||Mueller Ultra Prep Food Processor||$37.39||Amazon.com|
10 Best Food Processors in the World
The Oster 10-Cup Food Processor with a dough blade will help you expand your culinary skill and make it simple for you to effectively cook any meal. This model comprises a dough blade, a changeable shredding and slicing disc, and an S-shaped blade for dicing. Its components are very easy to assemble, and all of the parts and accessories are dishwasher-safe for convenient cleanup. You may recreate what you already cooked and enjoy new recipes that you previously wouldn’t have successfully managed. Thanks to the work done with Oster Total Prep.
- This 500W motor of this electric food processor ensures that many of your cooking duties are finished quickly.
- This is the best food processor that allows you total control over the food being processed with two-speed settings.
- Using pulse control, you can make sure the food hasn’t been overly processed.
- The S-shaped stainless steel blade can cut anything you need, from sumptuous sweets to mouthwatering appetizers.
- Use the stainless steel disc to quickly and effortlessly shred materials for fresh coleslaw, macaroni, and more, making this preparation process a breeze.
- By using integrated slicer blades on the stainless steel disc, you may get perfectly sliced fruit, cheese, and other items.
- The laborious process of manually kneading dough is eliminated by the dough kneading feature.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
You may prepare salsa or coleslaw for a big party or just for two using the interchangeable 13-cup and 4.5-cup work bowls that come with this Cuisinart food processor. It comes with cleaning equipment, a storage container to house your accessories, a dough blade, a dicing disc, a multi-purpose chopping blade, and an adjustable slicing disc. For intensive food preparation, Cuisinart’s 4-cup inner, nested work bowl, and 13-cup food processor each include a 550-watt motor.
- The new chopping disc has a 10mm screen for precisely dicing onions into squares, as well as a cleaning mechanism to keep it in perfect working order.
- The additional 4-cup bowl works well for lesser amounts while the 13-cup work bowl is perfect for handling bigger quantities.
- Two discs and two stainless steel blades quickly chop nuts, slice veggies, shred cheese, and do other tasks.
- The best features of this technology include its superior wide-mouth feed tube with a seal-tight advantage system and practical electronic touchpad controls.
- For kneading dough, use a stainless steel chopping blade with a proprietary system that includes a dough blade with tiny and big S-blades.
- Recipe and instruction book with elements that are dishwasher-friendly.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
Breville’s Sous Chef is stacked with bells and whistles to give you the ultimate versatility. It includes a micro-serrated S-blade, an adjustable slicer with 24 settings, a reversible shredder, a dough blade, and more. Thanks to the super powerful motor when it comes to performance. It is designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance of Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect every time.
- This 12-cup volume food processor makes it simple to grate cheese, chop ingredients, mix batters, and make puree soups.
- The plastic work bowl is BPA-free, safe to use, and long-lasting.
- The 1000-watt induction powerful motor has outstanding power and versatility in a small package.
- There are 24 settings on the adjustable slicing disc, ranging from paper thin (0.3 mm) to thick cut (8.0 mm).
- The bowl and lid must be properly locked into place before the motor operates.
- The heavy-duty induction motor for the Sous Chef 12 with direct drive control and overload protection won’t break down or malfunction.
- Food is kept from spilling over with the use of three feed chute options: a 5″ large feed chute, a 2 3/4″ mid-feed funnel, and a 1 1/2″ micro feed chute.
- The S-Blade with micro-serrations moves quickly to consistently chop, mix, and process a range of foods.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
The motor equipped in the KitchenAid food processor is tiny but relevantly powerful for a device of its size. With mechanisms for both slicing and grinding that move the blades at variable speeds, it is quite convenient to use. With many more fresh possibilities to swiftly chop, mix, and blend, this small and portable food processor is perfect for daily usage. Anything for simple preparation of your favorite recipes, whether you want to eat better, be more creative, or simply save time when preparing meals.
- To prepare infant food or a substance for soups or sauces, you can purée boiled fruits or vegetables.
- The work bowl has a pour vent, handle, and locking blade for simple serving.
- Its simple cord ‘roll and compact form make it easy to store and neatly tuck away after use.
- For coarse or fine output, use the two-speed feature to make anything from chunky salsa to creamy hummus and smooth sauce.
- The drizzling basin makes it simple to add liquid components for sauces and dressings while processing.
- With the stainless steel multipurpose blade that locks in position for practical pouring, precisely chop or purée.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
Minimize your home cooking stress with the stylish and compact BLACK + DECKER FreshPrep Chopper that comes with a 3-cup volume work bowl. It minimizes the stress of home cooking with its quick and simple chopping and mixing functions. The sharp blade swiftly makes semi-coarse powders, breadcrumbs, dips, and more. Small holes engraved on top of the work bowl’s lid allows you to slowly add oil into dressings and sauces while processing. Additionally, all of the replaceable components may be cleaned easily in the dishwasher.
- The 175-W motor is powerful enough to process dry fruits, spices, crumbs, boiled veggies, and more.
- Long-lasting efficiency is guaranteed by the stay-sharp bi-level stainless blades.
- This food processor’s 3-cup capacity bowl makes it an ideal size for pasta sauce, salsa, and other foods.
- You can add oil while chopping for creamy dressings and salads thanks to the tiny oil hole apertures in the cover.
- Dishwasher-safe detachable pieces make cleaning each part easy.
- Simple chopping and quick results are made possible by the one-touch pulse control.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
For many different activities, such as chopping onions, preparing guacamole, baby food, whipping egg whites, and more, the Proctor Silex 1.5 Cup Mini Food Processor is fantastic. The food processor’s stainless steel blades effortlessly finely chop a variety of ingredients, including onions, peppers, apples, and even pistachios. You can easily achieve the ideal thickness for your cuisine, whether you want a creamy vegetable puree or chopped pieces of onion and pepper for salsa, with a simple pulse speed control.
- This food processor’s little 1.5-cup capacity is the ideal solution for completing regular work like chopping onions and garlic, making salsa, emulsifying sauces, and much more.
- Even though it performs much more, this portable device is excellent for chopping fruits and vegetables. The stainless serrated blades pretty much cut through a variety of products, including nuts, celery, tomatoes, and garlic.
- With the tiny chopper’s uncomplicated pulse speed control, you can easily alter the texture of your food, whether you want a smooth mush or a chunky chunk salsa.
- It is incredibly simple to clean because the bowl, cover, and removable blades are all dishwasher-safe and detachable.
- The food processor is compact enough to neatly store away in a cabinet or set aside on the tabletop.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
You can rely on products from Hamilton Beach because the brand has invested more than a century in making items with efficiency in mind. This chopper is carefully created to prepare tasty meals and beverages with ease.to simplify your life. Hamilton Food Processor has one of the most friendly bowls with scrappers to minimize frustrating aspects of food processing. With this processor, there is no need to pause while removing the lid to remove food from the bowl’s side. You can utilize the integrated scraper for continuous processing while the processor is switched on or off.
- When slicing or blanching, a special attachment scrapes the bowl’s sides to keep the material near to the cutters for more effective results and eliminates the need to pause and use a spoon or spatula to clean the sides.
- Large quantities of products can be placed in the spacious 10-cup bowl without having to remove and empty it.
- Enormous feed chute able to handle substantial goods, like an entire block of cheese, for quick, simple processing and minimal preparation time.
- The stainless steel s-blade slices, blends, and purees make this food processor and food chopper versatile.
- With 450 W of power and two speeds plus pulse, you get the control you need for a range of recipes thanks to the food processor’s low, high, and pulse speeds.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
The Ninja Professional Food Processor’s 4 Auto-iQ intelligent preset modes, special blade mechanism, and ease of use, make food preparation easier. With the aid of its most efficient engine, you can quickly prepare any dough from scratch, smooth liquids, shred cheese, and chop greens all at the press of a button. You may now spend more time enjoying delectable meals and sweets and less time preparing. Specialized discs and blades uniformly slice, mince, and chop precisely for results that match those of a restaurant. A 20-recipe Inspiration Guide is also included to assist in preparing delectable feasts for any occasion.
- The toughest ingredients can be easily processed by the strongest motor, which has a peak output of 1000 W.
- The three flexible function programs – low, high, and pulse speed settings make it simpler to maintain different consistency of food.
- Depending on whether you’re chopping a little batch or a big bowlful of ingredients, the 9-cup processing bowl produces satisfactory results.
- The strong dough mixer has the torque to quickly and consistently fold in ingredients, producing up to 2 lbs. of dough in less than a minute.
- Simply combine some warm water and 1-2 drops of dish soap to gently clean the bowl and blades because all parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Easily replaceable disc and blades by setting them on the bowl’s central post.
- Quad Chopping Blade, Feed Chute Lid and Pusher, Dough Blade, Shredding Disc, and Reversible Slicing blade, all are included in the package.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
EZBASICS 2-Cup Small Food Processor comes with a robust 260W motor to enable rapid chopping, blending, pureeing, and mixing of a wide range of ingredients. The food processor’s 2-cup see-through bowl makes it easier to observe the milling. It is equipped with a rubber anti-slip mat to guarantee stability and make washing the bowl in the dishwasher convenient. The compact food processor’s portable design makes it possible to easily remove their parts for easy washing.
- With its S-shaped blade and strong 260W motor with two modes, this tiny food processor can rapidly and effectively chop a wide range of food.
- The fundamental speed of the blender is obtained by pressing the motor unit, and a higher speed can be obtained by simultaneously pressing the turbo button.
- To avoid scuffs and food splashing, the tiny food processor can be set to turn off when the motor is loosened.
- The bowl, dicing blades, and lid are dishwasher-safe and detachable.
- Its compact design saves space, and a 2-cup serving basin makes it ideal for small families or individual use.
- The food processor’s S-shaped blade rapidly and effectively crushes ice cubes in addition to chopping up fruits, nuts, and vegetables.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
The Mueller food chopper is the most versatile kitchen tool that makes chopping, mixing, blending, and whisking simple. You can make a lot of things ranging from chunky salsa to a creamy ranch dressing or mushy baby food with the Mueller UltraPrep Food Processor. With its dual modes and superior build from materials approved for use in food, this small but practical kitchen appliance makes the quick work of daily tasks very simple.
- Using the fine stainless steel S-shaped blades or the whisk, the dual-rotation technology enables you to mince or whisk ingredients perfectly.
- The materials used in the food processor are all non-toxic, food-grade, and have a convenient anti-skid foot.
- The safety feature prevents blade action when the lid is not fastened to protect fingers.
- The additional food limiter attachment keeps smaller components condensed and stops them from splattering up the bowl’s sides.
- When finished, simply take the extra-wide grip handle to pour your contents out without worrying about the blade or whisk falling out.
- With pieces that are simple to remove for rinsing or placing in the top rack of the dishwasher, cleanup is as quick as cutting.
- For your daily food preparation needs, the compact design of the food chopper makes it simple to store and quickly pick out again.
Buy Here: Amazon.com
Time is always essential while cooking, and a food processor will help you cut preparation time in half. You will benefit from this since you can now enjoy your wholesome and delightful home-cooked meals without the hassle of time-consuming preparation. A food processor makes whisking, dicing, pureeing, cutting, and chopping easier with just a press of a button. Now you can enjoy the rest of your day by saving your cooking time with the help of a processor.
People are also reading:
- Best Beard Oil Brands
- Best Food Processors
- Best Deodorant For Men
- Shampoo For Women In Indian Market
- Best Cheap Makeup Brands
- Best Soap Brands
- Mascara Brands
- Best BB and CC creams to use
- Top 10 Hair Oils for Women
- Top 10 Fragrances for boys
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How should solid materials be puréed?
Place food items in your food processor or blender after chopping them into smaller pieces. You may need to add liquid, such as water or juice, to achieve the ideal thickness. Any food that can be blended into a lump-free, smooth pudding-like consistency works for this style of eating.
2. What is the purpose of the pulse function?
As long as you keep the button in pulse mode, your food processor will operate at maximum speed. When you require a short period of powerful blending and want to avoid over-processing, this function gives you the most control over the processing.
3. Why does the food processor have attachments?
Your favorite hard cheeses, greens, and berries can be sliced, shredded, and julienned using the Food Processor Attachment, which fastens to the stand mixer’s hub. They function by altering the way the processor blends; the intention is to stop components from floating to the top or side of the bowl and affecting the final product’s smooth texture.
4. How can I clean my food processor’s plastic components that have stains?
One tablespoon of bleach per cup of water should be used to create a solution for cleaning stains. Give the containers and other items one or two hours to soak in the solution. After the stains have been removed, carefully wash, rinse, and dry the containers.
5. Can my jug blender shatter ice?
The answer is probably a “yes” if you’re working with a food processor that has a powerful motor and blades. However, not all food processors can do the task, especially the portable and personal use ones. To be safe, avoid using your food processor to crush ice because there are other ways to generate pulverized ice that won’t harm your kitchenware.
6. Can I put the removable components in the dishwasher to wash them?
Yes, you can put the removable metal components of your food processor in the dishwasher to give them a fresh coat of cleanliness and hygiene.
7. Can I prepare the dough in my food processor using the main blade?
The “dough blades” that come with many food processors are made of plastic for kneading, but they are not the ideal option for the job. The dough forms and is swiftly and effectively kneaded with the standard metal blade.
8. How can I slice, shred, and grate for the greatest results?
To get the best result, chop the fruits, veggies, or cheese and smaller pieces, plus they should roughly be of the same size.