Choosing the perfect router ensures seamless connectivity. But how do choose the best wireless router? Breathe easy, Dunia Ka Gyan is here to help. Here’s a list of the 10 Best wireless routers in 2022, for you to choose the perfect router for your requirements.
Best Wireless Routers for 2022
1. TP-link N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router TL-WR845N
The TP-link N300 is perhaps the best router to make VoIP calls. The router is easy to handle with user-friendly options and installation through a tether application. It comes with four different working modes – Router, Range Extender, Access Point, and WISP.
The router is priced at 1049 INR, which is reasonable given its features. The router covers the range of a 2BHK apartment and can be connected to ACT broadband. It is accessible by Chromecast, Google Home, and other devices. More importantly, expect a connectivity speed of up to 300 Mbps.
- A fine design and efficient connectivity.
- Compatible with IPv6
- Features 3 antennas for better stability
- A guest network function for secure Wi-Fi sharing
- High speed and competitive price
2. D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router
When it comes to the best router option for a small apartment, the D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 is the hands-down winner. It allows fast network connectivity minus lags and is compatible with multiple operating systems.
Priced at 1000 INR, the router can provide a connectivity speed of up to 300 Mbps and a frequency of 2.4 GHz. It can also be used continuously for as long as 18 to 20 hours without heating up. All that and more make it optimal for small spaces.
- Can use the ISP input of RJ45
- Capable of handling up to 10 devices
- Offers optimal bandwidth customization, and even supports WPA and WPA 2.
- Protects the network from malware with the help of dual-active firewalls.
3. TP-Link AC-750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
The TP-Link AC-750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router is an optimal choice for larger spaces for its stable and omnidirectional connectivity. The router consists of three antennas and operates in three modes – Range Extender, Router, and Access Point. Plus, you can easily manage it with the help of a tether application.
Consider it as the best WiFi router for places as huge as 3 BHK apartments. It can be continuously used for as long as 20 hours. The router is priced at 1449 INR, which could be a bit higher for your liking. However, expect a 3-year warranty with the purchase.
- Capable of connecting 10 devices with the LAN port
- Features the option of a WAN Port which allows only one device connection
- Provides WPS and Parental Control options
- Runs on next-gen Wi-Fi- standard 802.11AC
- Comes with a radiofrequency of 5.8 GHz, and dual-band connections of 733 Mbps
4. TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
Optimal for larger spaces like offices, the router comes with 4 external antennas and an internal antenna for perfectly stable network connectivity. The TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router consists of a Qualcomm chipset for better performance. It can be easily managed and installed with the help of a TP-Link tether application.
You would require shelling out INR 2499 to buy the router. The router connectivity is seamless and can even support UHD videos without lags. The router can support up to 3 PCs and 4 Mobile devices at once, making it one of the top wireless routers in 2021.
- Supports the bandwidth 80802.11AC
- Provides dual-band speeds of 300 and 867 Mbps.
- Provides a bandwidth frequency of 2.4 GHz.
- Compatible with all OS and provides a singular Mesh function.
5. Tenda AC10 AC1200 Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
If you are a gamer or multi-tasker, Tenda AC10 AC1200 Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is tailor-made for your requirements. It offers seamless performance over multiple devices, courtesy of the MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology. That makes it the best wifi router for PC gaming and streaming.
Priced at 2699 INR, the device is capable of connecting 30 devices or more and even provides parental controls. The time and effort involved in setting it up are minimal. Plus, it helps save energy and uses 802.11AC generation standards.
- A 1GHz CPU, having 128 Mb DDR3
- Features omnidirectional antennas with 4×5 DBi.
- Supports dual-band and has 3 LAN and WAN gigabit ports.
- Stores and migrates the PPPoE password to your router in case you forget it.
6. Tenda N301 Wireless-N300
Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 router operates as a client that connects to ISP for further sharing of the connection. With a connectivity speed of up to 300 Mbps, it is perfect for streaming, gaming, and other such activities within small spaces. You won’t encounter installation issues, thanks to the user manual that is shipped along with the router.
Priced at 999 INR, the router is a durable and affordable alternative for small spaces. With easily manageable installation options and optimal connectivity, it has a strong presence among the best wireless routers in 2021.
- 3 LAN and a WAN port, and 2 Omni-directional 5 DBi antennas
- Strong security options thanks to the WPS button
- Personalisable parental controls and Guest network options
7. TP-Link TD-w8961N Wireless N300 ADSL2+ Wi-Fi Modem Router
With a connectivity speed of 300 Mbps, the TP-Link TD-w8961N Wireless N300 ADSL2+ Wi-Fi Modem Router is optimal for users requiring high speeds and maximized range. The router also offers a dynamic connectivity option and is capable of supporting devices with high bandwidth consumption.
The configuration, installation, and assistance options can be easily understood, making it consumer-friendly. Also, consider it as your best bet to access ADSL Internet lines. The router costs 1279 INR. That’s affordable for a router with such useful features.
- 2 antennas of 5 DBi for a seamless configuration
- Enhanced security with a one-touch WPS button
- NAT and SPI provide advanced security throughout the network
- Setup assistance is readily available
- Comprises 4 RJ45 port switches and access points for multiple devices connections over LAN
8. TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 Wi-Fi Dual Band Router
The TP-Link Archer A5 AC1200 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router can provide a combined connectivity speed of up to a staggering 1200 Mbps. That puts it in the list of the best wireless routers in 2021 for IPTV streaming. It provides 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels, and takes minimal switching time, and supports a large number of device connections.
With a huge set of features, as well as IPTV stream support in 4K bandwidth, the router is priced at 1699 INR. The price is relatively low in comparison to other dual-band routers. Also, count on the router for wider bandwidths and high network connectivity speed.
- Features 4 LAN and a WAN port
- Comes with a dynamic interface
- 4 external antennas for stable connectivity
- Supports guest authentication
- Operates on 802.11AC standards
- Minimal installation and configuration effort and time with tether application.
9. iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN 1200M Smart Dual Band Wireless AC Router
The name says it all. The router supports dual bandwidths. It is an optimal option if high network connectivity speeds and optical fiber connections are a priority. The combined speed is 1200 Mbps, while the individual speeds for both the channels are 350 Mbps and 850 Mbps. The iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN 1200M Smart Dual Band Wireless AC Router operates in three modes – WISP, Router, and Wireless Access Point.
The router costs INR 1599 and comes with a manufacturer warranty. It is easily manageable and configurable with general assistance and tech support also ensured. The one-touch recognition feature also allows navigating the application interface easily. The router can easily remove the dead spots in large spaces and is relatively affordable.
- Supports up to 4 LAN networks
- Multiple input/output options are available
- Supports wide range coverage with Beamforming technology
- Dual-band for an optimal network speed and a stable connection
10. Mi Smart Router 4C
Last on the list of the best wireless routers in 2022 is Mi Smart Router 4C. It’s hailed as the best wifi router operating on a 2.4 GHz channel in the single band category. However, the router is best known for its parental control features using the Mi Wi-Fi application. Go for it if you are more into network browsing and content streaming. It can operate at 300 Mbps and provide content control options for individual devices. Monitoring internet usage time is also possible with Mi Smart Router 4C.
Costing 999 INR, the router is an affordable option for strong connectivity, configuration options and a coverage range of approximately 400 sq. feet. It could be your go-to option if you require individual device monitoring and content optimization, as well as amazing parental control features.
- Consists of 4 external antennas for stable connectivity
- Provides instant configuration managing options
- Allows for multiple device connectivity at once
- Can be controlled remotely from any place
- Allows network speed management across devices for connectivity optimization.
- Uses a QoS feature for optimal allocation and management of bandwidth
Purchasing a Wireless Router can be a tedious and hassling task since it requires factoring in various factors. This includes the count of devices requiring connectivity, the router’s range, price, warranties, and more. It’s all about researching thoroughly and choosing well.
Once you have factored in your requirements, feel free to choose the best-suited router from the 10 best wireless routers in 2022.
People are also reading: