MS Excel is an amazing tool to organize and handle your data, and the bar graph is one of its prime features. A bar chart in excel helps you to create a set of data for a proper comparison. The data can be anything, from amount and units to frequency and duration. You can use a graph to improve your data and provide the required comparison through an MS Excel spreadsheet.
Creating a graph in Excel is easy and quick. But if you don’t know how to make a graph in excel, breathe easy. We are here to help.
Create A Bar Graph In Microsoft Excel
Note that, we are using MS Excel 2016 to show you the process of how to make a bar graph in Excel.
- First, you need to highlight the particular data that will be used in the graph.
- Then, hit the Insert tab at the toolbar.
- Next, click on the Bar Chart from the Charts group and select the particular chart from the menu. There are different types of bar graphs available on the menu. Feel free to select any option suiting your requirements.
- After selecting the bar graph, and this will appear on your spreadsheet that provides complete information on the given details.
- You can also change the title of your bar graph, so click on the “Chart Title” on the top of the graph, then you can change it easily.
So, that was our take on how to make a bar graph in Excel. As we have previously discussed, you can use a bar graph to improve your data and provide the required comparison through an MS Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is an amazing tool to organize and handle your data, and the bar graph or bar chart. We hope that you got the gist of the process and can now execute it minus any hassle.
People are also reading: