Windows 10 Home builds on Windows 8 to offer a suite of extra features. This includes Virtual Desktops and digital voice assistant Cortana. Windows 10 Pro goes a step ahead to provide greater connectivity and privacy tools.
Now, you must be tempted to Upgrade Windows 10 Home To Pro to access the advanced tools. You can achieve this by using an OEM key. If that sounds difficult, we have ways to make it simple. Here’s how to achieve Windows 10 Pro upgrade without breaking a sweat.
How To Upgrade Windows 10 Home To Pro Using An OEM Key?
- First, press Windows and R for opening the Run Utility then type slui.exe and click OK.
- In case your system does not accept the OEM key, you can use Windows 10 Pro product key provided by Microsoft to help you Upgrade Windows 10 Home To Pro.
- Next, press the Windows and I keys to access Settings.
- Now, hit Update & security > Activation > Change Product key. Then, provide theWindows 10 Home product key (VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T).
- The system may show you the User Account Control dialogue box. It would ask whether you want to allow the app to make changes or not. If yes, then click on the Yes button. If otherwise, click No.
- Now, you can enter the product key (Windows 10 Pro key): VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T.
- Remember, you need to close all applications and save your work before you upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro.
- Follow all of the instructions and the “upgrade to Windows 10 pro” process will start. In case your system reboots during this process, don’t worry. It’s part of the process.
- After the successful upgrade, you need to use the OEM key to activate the Windows.
- Next, hit the Start icon then open Settings directly. Or, hit Window and I keys to open it via shortcut.
- Opt for the Update & Security section and select the Activation tab at the left and then click Change product key in the Activation tab.
- Finally, go in the Windows 10 Pro OEM key and hit Next. The Windows 10 Pro will be activated automatically.
Windows 10 Product Keys
Here is the list of Windows 10 key
Windows Server 2016
|Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Key||CB7KF-BWN84-R7R2Y-793K2-8XDDG|
|Windows Server 2016 Standard-Key||WC2BQ-8NRM3-FDDYY-2BFGV-KHKQY|
|Windows Server 2016 Essentials Key||JCKRF-N37P4-C2D82-9YXRT-4M63B|
Windows 10 Product Keys
|Windows 10 Professional Key||W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX|
|Windows 10 Professional N Product Key||MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9|
|Windows 10 Enterprise Key||NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43|
|Windows 10 Enterprise N Key||DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4|
|Windows 10 Education Key||NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2|
So, that was our take on how to upgrade Windows 10 to Pro. By now you know that Windows 10 Home offers a suite of extra functionalities than Windows 8. Windows 10 Home includes extra features, such as Virtual Desktops and digital voice assistant Cortana. When it comes to Windows 10 Home vs Pro, the latter offers greater connectivity and privacy tools.
People are also reading: