Looking for hotels in Alwar? Here’re your best options.
Alwar is the gateway to the colorful and historic state of Rajasthan. The city is famous for its forts, Havelis, lakes, and natural reserves. Also, Alwar’s scenic beauty is simply spellbinding. That’s why they call it the Kashmir of Eastern Rajasthan and Scotland of Rajasthan.
Alwar was established by Rao Raja Pratap Singh in 1775. It’s one of the oldest cities previously known as Matasyanagar, Arwalpur, Shalwapur, Salwar, and Halwar at different points in time. So, if royal life and history fascinate you, then this is the perfect weekend getaway for you and your family.
There are many resorts and hotels in Alwar that will ease your whole day’s tiredness. After all, it’s a famous tourist destination keeping a steady stream of vacationers all year round. Read on, as we elaborate 10 best of them to help you choose your vacation accommodation wisely.
10 Top Hotels in Alwar – Rajasthan
1. Burja Haveli Hotel
A more than two decades old haveli, built with the Rajasthani traditional design, Burja Haveli is perhaps the best hotel-turned-haveli. The hotel has all the facilities you need for a convenient and safe stay. They have deluxe rooms, super deluxe rooms, cottages, suites, and a treehouse.
- Location– Rajgarh Rd, Burja, Rajasthan.
- Amenities– Breakfast buffet, Car hire, Free parking, Pool, WiFi, Gym, Meeting rooms, Couple friendly, Bar, Restaurants, Indoor games, Outdoor sports, and much more.
- Nearby popular attractions– Sariska Tiger Reserve (5.1 km), Naldeshwar Shrine (7.1 km), and Siliserh Lake (7.5 km).
- Price Range– Rs 2,300 to Rs 3,000
2. Lemon Tree Hotel
If you seek 5-star hotels in Alwar, Lemon tree has to be the hands-down choice. A part of a nationwide hotel chain, this luxury hotel is an ideal place to unwind in style. It is a stone’s throw from the Alwar railway station, which makes it easily accessible. The interior and exterior of the hotel are mesmerizing while suites are well-appointed and well-equipped. Expect to savor multi-cuisine, gourmet food, prepared by some expert chefs.
- Location– MGB Shanti Kunj, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Amenities– Breakfast buffet, Laundry service, Car hire, Banquet Room, Bar/Lounge, Pool, Free Parking, Currency exchange, and many more.
- Nearby popular attractions– Bala Quila (4.9 km), Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri (4.1 km), and Government Museum (4.1 km)
- Price– Rs. 5,570
3. Kanwal Resort
OYO Kanwal Resort, Alwar serves you with affordable and exquisite services. The resort has spacious and delightful rooms for extra relaxation. The staff is professional and polite, always at your beck and call. If lucky, you may spot peacocks on the lawn during the morning time! Also, expect a 24-hour check-in and entertainment in the evenings.
- Location– Jaipur Road Opposite Ayyappa Mandir, Alwar. Rajasthan
- Amenities– 24-hour check-in, Pets Allowed, Car hire, Evening entertainment, Free internet, Free parking, Banquet room, and more
- Nearby popular attractions– Sariska Tiger Reserve (7.3 km), Siliserh Lake (6.4 km), and Bala Quila (4.3 km)
- Price Range– Rs 1,500 to Rs 2,100
4. Neemrana Fort Palace
Neemrana Fort Palace is one of the heritage hotels in Alwar, Rajasthan. The premium hotel is housed in a majestic fort built on a hillside in the 15th century. The hotel offers you the best in hospitality, delectable food, top-notch service, and a fine range of amenities. You can choose this hotel for the destination wedding or pre-wedding shoots. The rooms and suites will make you feel “Maharaj and Maharani”.
- Location– Delhi-Jaipur Highway 122nd Milestone, Neemrana Fort Rd, Neemrana, Rajasthan 301705
- Amenities– Rooftop pool, Outdoor pool, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Banquet Room, Breakfast buffet, car hire, and many more.
- Nearby popular attractions– Flying Fox Neemrana (0.03 km) and Neemrana Plaza (3.2 km)
- Price Range– Rs 4,827 – Rs 14,035.
5. Ram Bihari Palace
Surrounded by the Aravalli hills, this has to be one of the top hotels in Alwar. It’s another heritage hotel housed in a palace just close to Siliserh lake. The palace displays the Rajasthani culture in all its essence through antique paintings, decorative items, lampshades, and more. This hotel will make you feel like royalty.
The hotel is a vantage point for mesmerizing views of the sunrise as well as the sunset, along with the lake and Aravali Hills. Now coming to the food, it has a wide range of cuisines for every taste. For entertainment, they have Rajasthani folk dancers, a fire show, and folk music events.
- Location– Village Kishanpur Siliserh Lake, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Amenities– Pool, Car hire, Banquet room, Hiking, Picnic area, Concierge, etc.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Sariska Tiger Reserve (6.1 km) and Siliserh Lake (1.4 km).
- Price– Rs 10,500.
6. Amrit Resort
In the middle of a lush lawn, Amrit Resort is a little paradise. It will keep you spellbound with its palatable food, professional yet friendly services, and top-notch hospitality. The resort is located near some of the top attractions in the region. Think Sariska Tiger Reserve, Siliserh Lake, and Bala Quila. So, if you are a nature lover, you have got this place! The resort is pocket-friendly enough to suit the needs of budget travelers.
- Location– A1/2 Km Ahead Khati Ghati, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Amenities– Pets Allowed, Free Parking, Airport transportation, Laundry service, etc.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Sariska Tiger Reserve (6.1 km), Siliserh Lake (6.3 km), and Bala Quila (5.9 km)
- Price– Rs 1,799
7. Alwar Vanyavilas
A beautiful decor, perfect ambiance with modern comforts, and gourmet food are all you need for a perfect stay in a vibrant city like Alwar. Alwar Vanyavilas offers you exactly that. As one of the leading hotels in Alwar, it offers plush and spacious rooms & suites to cater to your comfort and luxury. In this buzzing life, you will get peace in Vanyavilas.
- Location– Village Yashasdanpura, Siliserh Lake Road, Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Amenities– Rooftop party place, Garden, and much more pleasurable amenities.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Sariska Tiger Reserve (5.3 km), Siliserh Lake (0.5 km), and Bala Quila (7.8 km)
- Price– Rs 3900
8. Hotel Aravali
As one of the top Alwar hotels, Hotel Aravali is a decent place where you can get all the facilities to ease your Alwar trip. It’s located in the heart of the city with only a few meters of distance from the railway station. The cuisine is tempting and will satisfy your appetite. The hotel ensures a fine experience without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Location– 1 Ceb Near P.W.D. Rest House, Near Sariska Tiger Project, Alwar.
- Amenities– Breakfast buffet, Laundry service, Banquet Hall, Airport transportation, and many more.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Naldeshwar Shrine (0.6 km), Company Bagh (0.6 km), and Garbhaji Falls (0.6 km)
- Price– Rs 2,390.
9. Dadhikar Fort Hotel
Well! This is your chance to live a royal life. Another fort-turned-hotel, it is among the best hotels in Alwar offering luxury at its best. This 1000-year-old fort is in fine condition and transports you into the bygone era. If you are keen on getting first-hand experience of the authentic Rajasthani culture and art, you simply can’t miss it. The suites, lobby area, dining hall, and exterior reflect Rajasthani architecture at its best. The hotel is nestled amidst lush green forest at the foothill of the mighty Aravallis.
- Location– Village Dadhikar, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Amenities– Breakfast buffet, Entertainment staff, Free parking, Restaurant, etc.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Bala Quila (4.3 km), Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri (5.0 km), and Government Museum (5.1 km)
- Price– Rs 12,500
10. Cygnett Lite
The Cygnett Group is well-known for its hospitality and services. Cygnett Lite, Alwar also lives up to the reputation. The hotel has everything that you can think of for a safe and comfortable stay. Stunning offers are a regular fixture at the hotel. So, you could keep track of these offers and end up saving additionally on your reservation.
- Location– Rajgarh – Alwar Rd near samola circle Alwar bypass, Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Amenities- Free breakfast, Breakfast Buffet, Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Airport transportation, and many more.
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Bala Quila (5.1 km), Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri (5.1 km), and Government Museum (5.0 km)
- Price– Rs 3,250.
Honorable Mentions: Hotels in Alwar
One more hotel deserves an honorable mention among the leading hotels in Alwar.
11. Pavna Palace Hotel
It is among the ideally located hotels in Alwar City. All the sights, sounds, and smells in the city are located in close vicinity to it. They have an impeccable Royal suite as well as a budget-friendly deluxe room. So, take your pick as per your interest and budget.
- Location– 7 Shanti Kunj, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Amenities– Free Parking, WiFi, Ironing Service, Laundry Service, Banquet hall
- Nearby Popular Attractions– Sariska National Park
- Price– Rs 2,250
Alwar, the city of Rajputs, reflects the vibrant culture of Rajasthan and features different shades of nature. Winter is the best time to explore the city and spend quality time with your loved ones or alone. So, why are you thinking so much? Just mark this wonderful city and explore the famous haunted Bhangarh Fort, Bala Quila, Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, and a lot more. Above are some of the best hotels in Alwar for a wonderful stay. You will have a rustic feeling with all the modern amenities.
People are also reading: