Many different laptop brands are available in the market. Each with its unique style, features, and functionality. Therefore, while buying a new laptop, many individuals are perplexed about which laptop brand is best for them and we guess that’s why you are here.
It takes time for a brand to gain recognition and become the best-selling brand. It’s becoming more difficult to purchase a terrible laptop, but the way the best laptops of 2022 mix power, efficiency, mobility, and comfort is what sets them apart from decent computers. The best laptop should have a great keyboard and trackpad because they are the two main reasons you’d pick a laptop over a smartphone or tablet.
Its display should be easy on the eyes, bright, and crisp enough that ragged edges and exposed pixels do not distract you. It should be capable of doing most tasks, with the exception of demanding video editing and complex gaming. It should be lightweight and portable, and it should be able to last all day without needing to be recharged. Everyone wants to buy a laptop from a company that provides high-quality service on-site in a short amount of time.
So, with these two primary considerations in mind, here is a list of the top ten best-selling laptop brands for 2022.
Dell’s efforts, notably in the ultrabook category, have resulted in an excellent new crop of ultraportable computers that are powerful and long-lasting. Dell’s computers are an excellent choice if you need a PC for business or education and want it to endure as long as possible. And Dell’s Latitude 7400 2-in-1, which has a robust design and a multi-day battery life, is one of the finest business laptops.
This is especially true of the company’s latest XPS models, which perform admirably. They have the most up-to-date high-resolution displays, connectivity, software, and materials.
Dell laptops are stylish, feature suitable internal hardware, and have a lot of styles (and they have some of the best-ruggedized options available in the market). They’re composed of high-quality materials, have a long battery life, and are small and light. Some of Dell’s cheap or business-oriented laptops are a letdown, but the XPS range is a resounding success. And Dell isn’t resting on its laurels: the XPS 13 Plus, which was just released, adds a row of touch function buttons and a haptic touchpad to the line.
- Ultraportable and forward-thinking devices.
- A wide choice of products is available.
- Dell makes thin and light computers.
- 17% of the global market.
- Every device promises a long battery life.
- Customer service is excellent and timely.
- The return policy is 30 days.
- Slimmer bezels are among the newer design aspects.
- The screen-to-display ratio is excellent.
- Certain consumers are turned off by the simple look.
- The company does not provide any extras or bonuses with the computers.
- Discounts on the actual product price are minimal.
Apple is unquestionably a premium brand when it comes to laptops, smartphones, computers, and tablets.
Customer service, build quality, user-friendliness, design, power, and display are the areas where Apple excels. Their computers are exceptionally gorgeous, with an illuminated Apple logo that makes them one of the most excellent items to flaunt. Unlike Windows, it is entirely error-free and exceedingly simple to use when it comes to the operating system. Similarly, if there’s one thing that almost everyone agrees on, Apple computers are incredibly dependable and predictable.
Apple is one of the most significant laptop manufacturing corporations, with an annual turnover of approximately $230 billion and a net income of almost $50 billion. It employs over 120,000 people.
You know what to anticipate when you buy a MacBook. All included a brilliant screen, long battery life, and a stunning chassis with narrow bezels. Apple laptops are more expensive than their Windows counterparts, but they are superior in aesthetics, simplicity of use, and dependability.
- The base model delivers outstanding results.
- Devices are highly responsive and speedy.
- The battery life is excellent.
- Beautiful aesthetics
- Apple has a nearly 6% share of the worldwide laptop market.
- The color reproduction on a Retina display is unrivaled.
- The speakers on MacBooks are amazing.
- Excellent client service.
- Allows users to install Windows in a dual-boot configuration.
- Gaming hardware isn’t designed for it.
- The pricing is higher.
- RAM that can’t be upgraded.
HP, commonly known as Hewlett-Packard, is an older electronics brand that isn’t as well-known as it once was. When it comes to desktop computers, they are still the most trustworthy and are popular among gamers and professionals. This renowned laptop manufacturer has an annual turnover of approximately $53 billion and produces some of the best laptops for students.
HP may not have always had the most exemplary laptop reputation, but the latest HP laptops have lifted the standard by taking design inspiration from their counterparts. Today’s notebooks are quick, powerful, and simple for their tasks. Among HP’s laptop offerings are convertibles, fanless laptops, gaming devices, detachable 2-in-1s, essential notebooks, and high-end workstations.
Their devices are incredibly efficient. Furthermore, their high-end models, including the Spectre, Omen, and ZBook, include some of the most advanced features and provide excellent value for money. HP is among the top five manufacturers in terms of customer assistance. You may also get substantial protection for your new laptop with choices for up to three years of a comprehensive warranty.
- HP laptops are available in a variety of pricing ranges.
- It has an excellent customer service system.
- HP provides a 3-year comprehensive device warranty.
- The business controls 22.6% of the global laptop market.
- On high-end devices, AMOLED panels are used.
- Convertibles that are as slim as feasible.
- Except for the high-end versions, all design cues are one-dimensional.
- The hardware’s longevity does not inspire trust.
- Battery support in certain models is inconsistent.
Lenovo is a Beijing-based worldwide company that specializes in computer manufacturing. It was founded in 1984. It has a 25.1% global computer market share, followed by HP and Dell.
Lenovo is one of the most expensive laptop brands, with slightly more costs than other brands. On the other hand, their laptops are suitable for many jobs. They may be utilized by many people, including professional gamers, businesspeople, and college students. They’re best known for their business laptops, which combine power with a highly adaptable design. Some of the greatest portable laptops of 2020 are found in the Yoga and Flex series. The Chinese company has recently begun producing cell phones, but it is recognized for its long-lasting batteries.
Electronics items such as desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, monitors, and projectors have been manufactured. They excel in various areas, including graphics, touchpad, keyboard, display, and audio quality.
- Regardless of the pricing range, the hardware components are quite sturdy.
- Lenovo has a gadget to fit any budget.
- Enjoys nearly a quarter of the global market share.
- In terms of design and form factors, there is a wide range of laptops available.
- Customer service system that responds quickly.
- A network of easily accessible service locations that is well-connected.
- The design and structure are drab.
- Even on mid-range devices, graphics capability is questionable.
Acer is a Taiwanese computer company with worldwide customers. Acer laptops are typically the most acceptable value for money, and you usually get what you pay for with Acer.
When it comes to laptop sales, the business, founded in 1976, has a respectable 5.7% global market share. Without a doubt, the firm has a product to suit any budget. Furthermore, all Acer laptops have good battery life. Despite their low cost, the Acer laptops deliver excellent performance. The Chinese laptop maker is one of the world’s largest, and their products are trendy among budget customers. Acer has been accused of flooding the laptop market with ultra-low-cost laptops and Chromebooks. Acer offers an excellent customer support system in addition to the most extensive possible selection of products. Interactions via live chat, phone calls, e-mail, and social media platforms. Acer also provides customer help through a community or forum and a well-connected network of physical service facilities.
- A wide choice of products is available.
- Gadgets that are both affordable and multipurpose
- Enjoys a 7% share of the global laptop market.
- Dedicated series for professional gaming at the highest level.
- The problem of durability is a concern.
- Warranty management is a pain.
- Inaccessible customer service.
Asus laptops are recognized for being more inexpensive than other companies, which might be due to their in-house motherboard production. Their tiny laptops and Chromebooks are well-known for being the most cost-effective computers available. The corporation is most renowned for its division of gadgets and their dependability. Even their inexpensive computers have excellent performance, a full HD display, and a battery life of over 4 hours, demonstrating that ASUS is concerned about the user’s experience. Even if you’re looking at their laptops for under $300, they employ high-quality materials in their design.
They also have an ASUS ROG brand of amazingly powerful gaming laptops, and most gamers nowadays choose ASUS ROG over MSI and Alienware machines.
- Excellent screen-to-body ratio and displays.
- Unique design components.
- Accident protection programs that work in conjunction with certain technologies.
- For a professional gaming experience, dedicated lineups are available.
- Convertibles in a good lineup.
- The company has a 5% global market share.
- The top-heavy nature of some gadgets is a disadvantage.
- On some devices, battery support might be a concern.
It is one of the greatest gaming laptop companies with a reputation for producing high-end laptops. MSI is regarded as a global leader in gaming and eSports. MSI’s goods are mainly focused on gaming advancements. Notebook PCs, graphics cards, desktop PCs, and motherboards are the company’s core areas of development. It’s a famous gaming brand, but they don’t have anything to offer budget players. Their computers usually are somewhat pricey, but the quality is outstanding. They are always coming out with fresh ideas and beautifully built gadgets that appeal to gamers.
When it comes to design, they should take a lot of chances, and I believe it will pay off well. For power users, they also have several slim laptops. More than 95% of their laptops come with a high-end graphics card and the most powerful and up-to-date technology. Overall, it’s one of the greatest laptop manufacturers, and we can’t compare it to anything else.
- It has a lot of processing power.
- The build quality is incredible.
- Sensors and trackers that are one-of-a-kind.
- In the gaming community, there is a global presence.
- No customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The cost is exorbitant.
Microsoft Corporation is a software and hardware corporation located in the United States that develops and manufactures a variety of licensed software and hardware products. It is the world’s largest computer manufacturer. Microsoft’s Windows 10 products are lighter, quicker, and more powerful. It combines a variety of functions into a single product. Even though Microsoft as a corporation dates back to 1975, the laptop production division began in 2012. The software behemoth is well known for its Surface line of products. It incorporates Windows-centric hardware-software coherence.
The cheap Surface Go is a crowd-pleaser for enlisting the bestsellers. The Surface Book 2 has good battery life, and the top-of-the-line Pro 7 is one of the finest 2-in-1s available.
Microsoft has an annual revenue of more than $90 billion, a $22 billion operating income, and a total equity stake of more than $70 billion. Microsoft Surface is one of the most popular laptop brands in 2018. It employs over 120,000 people worldwide and is considered one of the first information and technology pioneers.
- Hardware that is at the top of its class.
- The promise is that the product is 99% reliable.
- Certain gadgets have exceptional battery life.
- Technical assistance for 90 days.
- There is a good variety of ports to choose from.
- Aggressive pricing.
- There is a lack of uniformity in the production process.
Samsung is also one of the most excellent and most dependable laptop companies, ranking seventh among the world’s best-selling laptop brands. This is one of the greatest laptop companies since it offers laptops in various price ranges. This is a Korean startup that claims to provide its consumers with new features. Because of its unique attributes, the brand has gained worldwide recognition. Their laptops feature a compact and shiny design with an appealing and sophisticated appearance.
High performance, long battery life, and a brighter display are all hallmarks of Samsung’s laptops. In addition, their laptops are reasonable for anyone looking to buy a laptop.
- Slim devices.
- A good list of requirements.
- The game lineup lives up to its billing.
- The design is underwhelming.
- Battery backup is insufficient.
- Upgraded devices are not covered under warranties.
Sony is a well-known electronic company that provides excellent computers to its customers. High performance and comfort are guaranteed with their laptops. Sony laptops are indispensable and dependable. Because of its outstanding performance, the Sony brand has become well-known worldwide. Many Sony laptops are highly technologically advanced and have a touch screen. Sony releases a slew of incredible computers, and the company ranks sixth among the top ten best-selling laptop companies in 2022.
- Great in specs.
- Good quality build.
- Top class display.
- The Price is high.
- Poor customer service.
So, these were the best laptop brands in 2022. These companies make great laptops in the display, processor, and other specs. The price range of every company also differs. These are all great brands, and you can go with any of them as per your needs and requirements.
People are also reading: